Guests say Our Summer Tour Iditarod Program is the top rated "Single Best Day" of their Alaska visit. We are proud of that! Dream a Dream captures the heritage and culture of the Alaskan Husky - the racing sled dog at its best.
Our Summer Iditarod Program features
-Sled Dog Rides
-Iditarod Presentation featuring Vern Halter
-Nature Hike with the Pups
||Vern Halter - Presenation
|Log Home Tour
Booking the Summer Iditarod Program - Reservations Requested
- Open Daily May 15th through October 31st
- 9:30 am or 1:30 pm daily tours-Book one of these tours
- Plan on two or two and a half hour minimum tour length
- Email email@example.com or call 907-495-1197 to book
Pricing - Summer 2014
- 1 - 5 Guests $89 per person
- 6 - 10 Guests $79 per person
- 11 or more $69 per person
- Half price for 12 and under
Pricing - September 10th through October 31st, 2014
- 1 to 2 $189 pp
- 3 to 4 $159 pp
- 5 to 10 $ 99 pp
- 11 and more $ 89 pp
Bed & Breakfast for Self-Drives with Summer Iditarod Program
- Each Apartment $129 for two people
- Summer Iditarod Program $65 per person
- Call or Email for rates for more guests or renting two apartments and common area
- Common area has extra beds - We can hold 8-10 people
Day Tour: Need a Ride? / Need Transportation? Book this Tour!
Our Summer Iditarod Program with Transportation and Lunch!
- Pickup and Return to Anchorage Motel or B&B Locations
- Pickup time: 8am to 8:15am
- Arrive Willow - Dream a Dream: 9:30am for Tour
- Summer Iditarod Program - 9:30am to Noon
- Noon - Lunch/Homemade, Fresh, and a Variety
- 1 pm - 1:30 pm - Return to Anchorage via Palmer Visitors Center and Gardens and the Glenn Highway Scenic Lookout of the Matanuska River Valley
- Arrive at Anchorage Motel Locations 4pm-4:30pm
Pricing-Day Tour with Transportation and Lunch / Maximum Booking - 12 Guests
- Groups of 8-12 $159 pp
- Groups of 3 - 7 $189 pp
- Groups of 2 $249 pp
How to find us!
Mile 64.7 Parks Highway, Willow
We are one hour north of Anchorage or two and one half hours south of Denali Park or thirty five minutes from Talkeetna.
Visitors Rave About our Presentation & Tour!
Click here to see what Visitors are saying about us!
(907) 495-1197 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dream A Dream Dog Farm
Mile 64.7 Parks Highway, Willow, Alaska
Photographs - Donna Quante
c 2009 Husky Productions